Your dream job starts with a resume. Your resume has to make it past the ATS scans that over 90% of employers use. Don’t be part of the 75% that are rejected by the bots.
- Within 24 business hours, you’ll receive a free review of your resume.
- We’ll work together to customize a targeted resume that will get past ATS scans and impress hiring managers.
- Our work is guaranteed or we’ll rewrite it for free.
Let’s Get Your New Job on the Hook
Here’s what you can expect when you upload your resume
- Keywords – Are the keywords in your resume targeted to a specific career path, job role, or industry? General resumes just don’t cut it anymore.
- Format – Everything from margins and font sizes to the use of images and tables is advised against.
- Achievements – Is the resume more task-based or achievement-based?
If you’re a knowledge hound or a do-it-yourself-er, please feel free to review our latest Knowledge Bank posts on resume writing.
- Skills You Should Include on Your Resume and Buzzwords to AvoidEveryone knows that it is important to have the right skills to demonstrate being the best person for an open position. You get between 6 and 10 seconds to impress
- How to Write a Professional Summary on Your ResumeThe age of the RESUME OBJECTIVE has died. Never, ever include an objective on your resume. They are a waste of space. Additionally, OBJECTIVES don’t relay any information that markets
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Resume and Impress a Hiring ManagerYour resume is arguably the most important financial document you’ll ever own. Let’s think about that for a bit. A great resume wins interviews that help you land a job.
- How to Turn Your LinkedIn Profile Into a ResumeNot only is LinkedIn one of the best places to put your best career searching foot forward, if you keep it up-to-date you can have a ready made resume within