Your dream job starts with a resume.
Always Typing’s FREE RESUME REVIEW will ensure that your resume gets past the ATS scans and impresses the hiring manager to WIN AN INTERVIEW.
- Within 24 business hours, you’ll receive a FREE REVIEW of your resume.
- We’ll work together to customize a targeted resume that will get past ATS scans and impress hiring managers.
- Our work is guaranteed or we’ll rewrite it for free.
Let’s Get Your New Job on the Hook
Here’s what you can expect when you upload your resume
- Keywords – Are the keywords in your resume targeted to a specific career path, job role, or industry? General resumes just don’t cut it anymore.
- Format – Everything from margins and font sizes to the use of images and tables is advised against.
- Achievements – Is the resume more task-based or achievement-based?
If you’re a knowledge hound or a do-it-yourself-er, please feel free to review our latest Knowledge Bank posts on resume writing.
- How to Tailor Your Resume to Different JobsPerhaps the biggest mistake job seekers make is to use the same resume for multiple job applications. Sending the same resume over and over again is what causes companies to
- What you Need to Know About the Differences Between a Resume and CV?A resume is a targeted marketing document that shows you’re the best candidate for an open position. A CV (Curriculum Vitae) does the same thing. So, why do some places
- Skills You Should Include on Your Resume and Buzzwords to AvoidEveryone knows that it is important to have the right skills to demonstrate being the best person for an open position. You get between 6 and 10 seconds to impress
- How to Write a Professional Summary on Your ResumeThe age of the RESUME OBJECTIVE has died. Never, ever include an objective on your resume. They are a waste of space. Additionally, OBJECTIVES don’t relay any information that markets