Your dream job starts with a resume. Your resume has to make it past the ATS scans that over 90% of employers use. Don’t be part of the 75% that are rejected by the bots.
- Within 24 business hours, you’ll receive a free review of your resume.
- We’ll work together to customize a targeted resume that will get past ATS scans and impress hiring managers.
- Our work is guaranteed or we’ll rewrite it for free.
Let’s Get Your New Job on the Hook
Here’s what you can expect when you upload your resume
- Keywords – Are the keywords in your resume targeted to a specific career path, job role, or industry? General resumes just don’t cut it anymore.
- Format – Everything from margins and font sizes to the use of images and tables is advised against.
- Achievements – Is the resume more task-based or achievement-based?
If you’re a knowledge hound or a do-it-yourself-er, please feel free to review our latest Knowledge Bank posts on resume writing.
- The Anatomy of an Executive ResumeMany people, even some people at larger resume writing companies, will tell an executive job seeker that the layout of their resume doesn’t need to fall into the confines of
- Combination Resume and When to Use ItRecent posts have shown the popularity of a Reverse-Chronological resume and the lack of popularity of a Functional resume. In each of those posts, we discussed how there is an
- The Most Popular Resume is the Reverse ChronologicalYou are probably aware that there are 3 basic resume formats: the chronological (well, reverse chronological), the hybrid/combination, and the functional. Hiring managers tend to favor the chronological resume format
- Functional Resumes – When Should You Use Them?The extremely short (we can probably end this post now) answer to “Functional Resumes – When Should You Use them?” is almost never. Oops, we threw “almost” in there, didn’t